The things that matter…
Few people get to spend the majority of their lives doing what they want to do. And when I say “the majority of their lives” I mean at least 95% of the time. The other 5% is reserved for things like funerals, watching a sick friend die, etc.
I’m talking about doing what you want to do when you want to do it. Period.
Few get the chance.
Many lives are caught up in just surviving.
I am fortunate to be one of “the fortunate few.”
Spending my days in leisure – doing what I want to do when I want to do it.
But it didn’t come without a lot of hard work.
But what does “hard work” mean?
It means “concentration”.
Concentration on the job at hand.
So what’s the “job”?
I’m glad you asked.
The job is whatever makes you happy.
Sometimes I like to take a nap at 11:00 a.m. That makes me happy.
For much of my life I could not “take a nap at 11:00 a.m.” because I was “working”.
I spend my days plying my trade. Discovering new ways to make money on the internet.
My office is 36 square feet. In my basement.
An international business. I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L. Worldwide.
All over the world.
In the past it wasn’t so easy.
Thank God for the world wide web!
Of course I spent the first six months of my internet career not making ANY money.
You gotta stick it out. Find what works for you.
I recently found a good one – I’m starting another business.
I’ll tell you about it soon.